Madness uber orgy 1 Madness uber orgy 1

Incredible, bravo, ENCORE!!

"Wow, wow, wow" is all that comes to mind.

It is very rare to find such rich and well executed content on this website. The animation was brilliant. My favorite part was the beginning, when they hit each other! How did you manage to get that angle? And the 3D of the whole thing! Do I smell a future Pixar employee?

The music also, very good! It fit this animation better then crust fits on bread. It's like the song was MADE for this incredible piece of work. Do you know the creator perhaps?

I just showed my grandmother this and she also loved it. She has never appreciated animation, always called it "Devil's TV" but this has changed her mind. She invited some of mine and her friends over, and we watched it several times until we all had sex.

Have you ever stuck your penis in between an old lady's wrinkles? The sensation is absurd, in a good way ;P

All in all, it would be a shame for this to not end up on front page and quite frankly, if it doesn't I'm going to go on a school shootout.

Cheers!

piggypup responds:

Thank you, thank you, I coudlent have done it without the help of views like you! yes YOU!

Dicks3.swf: Back In Black Dicks3.swf: Back In Black

ohhh yeaahhhh

Fuck yeah d00ders, good shit.

Geo did great, I'm so proud. Also, thank you for this song, holy shit.

Great job n***aronis.

Shiftlimits:Portal Collab Shiftlimits:Portal Collab

Great job guys.

Hell I didn't even know this collab was started untill it was done. You all did a great job!

Looking forward to more!

Sphere1 Sphere1

I don't know..

Why this is getting such a bad score.

I thought it was awesome. I guess some people just don't like stickfigures, no matter what...

Strife1 responds:

Oh well, whatever floats their boats.

Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2 Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2

Mindblowing.

Although your drawing isn't outstanding, you still managed to pull off an awesome series. The framerate was just high enough for the action. the angles, everything was nice.

Good job, I look forward to what you bring in the future.

A round of Counter Strike A round of Counter Strike

roffle

Hey man, that's funny.

Thanks for using my song : D

Rise of Alfred Rise of Alfred

lknebf

I think I have fallen in love with you.

Schokolade Schokolade

fucking beautiful...

nig-ger

War 3 War 3

Neat

Saw it on Darkdemon. Really nice.